6 May 2014

Life goes on

Believe it or not ,it has been 6 years since I first saw you. It was not an easy phase. There were times when I felt like giving up . There were times that I felt like holding on . If they say life is easy , hear them not. Life is never easy. It's a challenge . When you feel like you can not take it anymore, that is the time you shall admit defeat. Death is imminent .

This year , I'm learning a lot about life in general. It's getting tough. I saw both of my grandmas fighting for life. In and out from operation room. One fighting with cancer , and the other one having renal failure. I was there with them from the start as I was the only one available during that difficult times . Allah has given me the chance to be part of it. I surely did not regret my decision to come back from Puncak Perdana earlier that I should.

There were times when I myself starts questioning the mishap. But my grandma said " Ni semua ujian afiq, Allah sayang kita, Dia nak hapuskan dosa kita" just before she went into the operation room to amputate a part of her body . I couldn't say a word. She is stronger than most of us. It gave me the strength  that I need.

Then , there were you. You have always be there for me through thick and thin . I promise , I won't let this slip . Much gratitude . Thanks.


Life goes on ...

No comments: